A Tribute to Q (Quincy Jones) Part 1 - Mixed by DJ Spinna

Part 1 of DJ Spinna's masterful mix series of what might be the most influential musical mind of the 20th century.

Snow Creatures
Summer In The City
Gula Matari
Tomorrow
Listen To The Melody
Strawberry Letter
Lost Man Theme
Along Came Betty
Hummin
I'll Be Good To You
What I Been Missing
Dude
Manteca
Q
Tell Me A Bedtime Story
You've Got It Bad Girl
Get The Funk Out My Face
Baby Be Mine
Betcha Wouldn't Hurt Me
Superwoman
Give Me The Night
Streetwave
Dinorah Dinorah
Emerald City
Money Soundtrack
Star Of A Story

6 comments:

Bird said...

Wow I new Quincy Jones was ill but dam!, I didn't all this about him... this is one ill mix.

Thanks for sharing..

bird.

slsmithsr said...

My appreciations for such a great offering.

BHM said...

This is a ill post, but how do you download it???? Help!!!

Erik said...

Thanx 4 Sharin' this Dudefied mix with us! Great post.

Anonymous said...

Did he mix this like a real deejay or a scratch deejay?

Unknown said...

Got Part 2?