I Hear Dead People - Mixed by The Bangers

A truly unique mix from the masters of the themed mixtape, the Bangers. The dudes say that "this is a mixtape for music lovers and for fans of music trivia. It is a celebration of the achievements of the many brilliant musical minds that pop culture has lost." In other words, everyone on this mix is dead (or members of the band are dead). My only gripe with the mix is that these guys beat me to the punch on the "dead people" themed mix. I don't have a tracklist for the mix, but take my word for it when I tell you that the mix is definitely worth your time. Featured artists include ODB, Eazy-E, Freaky Tah, Big Pun, Notorious B.I.G., Johnny "Guitar" Watson, Queen, Barry White, The Power Station, James Brown, Joy Division, Disco D, Luther Vandross, INXS, Average White Band, The Who, Creedence, Nirvana, Ozzy, Falco, Curtis, Pink Floyd, The Dead Boys (lolz), Ramones, Elvis and many more.

I Hear Dead People - Mixed by The Bangers (download)

4 comments:

Eric Nord said...

damn, i seem to have missed this one at zshare. any chance of a re-up?

pipomixes said...

I'll re-up in a few days

Anonymous said...

this looks amazing....Lovin the theme of the mix. Thanks for the reup, and all the other quality mixes you post. One of the best blogs for mixes I have ever encountered.

Eric Nord said...

Thank you, Pipo!!!