Hip Hop Forever II - Mixed by DJ Jazzy Jeff

This mix takes me straight back to 04. I remember seeing Jazzy Jeff perform this mix live and saying to myself that there was no way I could ever match his skills anytime in my lifetime. There simply aren't enough hours in the day to practice to become as good as Big Phil's favorite person to throw out the house.

Hip Hop Forever II - Mixed by DJ Jazzy Jeff (download)

1. Ice Cream (Raekwon)
2. Danger (Blahzay Blahzay)
3. Bucktown (Smif N' Wessun)
4. How Many MC's (Black Moo
n)
5. Mood Swing (Asheru)
6. Square One (InI)
7. Braggin' Writes (J-Live)
8. Interlude
9. Times Up (O.C.)
10. Made U Look (Nas)

11. Buck 'Em Down (Beatminerz Remix) (Black Moon)
12. M.I.A. (Missin' Linx)
13. This Is What They Meant (Pete Rock & Grand Agent)
14. Official (Jaylib)
15. Words I Manifest (Gang Starr)
16. You Can't Stop The Prophet (Pete Rock Remix) (Jeru Tha Damaja)
17. Electric Relaxation (A Tribe Called Quest)
18. Flawless (Phife Dawg)

19. Party Up (Wildchild feat. Vinia Mojica)
20. Watch Out Now (The Beatnuts)
21. Drop (The Pharcyde)
22. How I Could Just Kill A Man (Cypress Hill)
23. Live At The BBQ (Main Source)

2 comments:

Vin said...

Damn! Its gone!
Any chance of re uploading?

Great Site BTW

Spook said...

I have only not in the mix :( Anybody have in the MIX?!